Guild recruitment logging

Lot

Would it be possible to add to the portal Guild -> My Guilds -> <guildname> a new tab that showed a data log for recruitment? Showing something like name of character recruited, date and time the character was recruited and who recruited the character.

A month worth of history would be ideal. Access to admiral rank only.

At Static we have stict rules on recruitment and we like to keep a watchful eye on who is coming in to the guild. It is quite a chore at the moment to keep track with so we would be quite grateful if this feature could be added to the portal.

Sidenote: If the in-game recruited message could be changed to show the name of the recruiter that would be splendid too!

Thanks for reading this suggestion.

[quote name='Sleven.' timestamp='1355064297' post='68526']
When you recruit someone it does tell them who is recruiting them...
[/quote]
Obviously, it is the other message that we'd like changed i.e. the one that appears as a chat message to all guild members in the same color as the guild chat channel. It says who was recruited but not by whom.

[quote name='Sleven.' timestamp='1355069586' post='68529']
I see... You could ask the person who was recruited, who recruited them. Just a thought.
[/quote]
Obviously, that happens but its not foolproof. The recruitee could forget, could <shock> lie, or not be online to be asked. It would be helpful to add the recruiters name to the guild message. Not as useful as data logging recruitment on the portal would ultimately be, it is still incongruous that the guild message for recruitment is missing the recruiters name.