Login Failed - You Need To Use Forum Credentials To Log In

Trying to set up my game account, I have an account here, but it will not let me log in with my username and password that I created for these forums to do so. This is starting to get really discouraging. So how do you do it?

does your forum account match your net-7.org account?

as far as i understand it you get on the net-7.org site to make an account ...it directs you to the [url="http://www.enb-emulator"]www.enb-emulator[/url] site and you make the account...then it sends a validation email to you ....you use that email to log on with and then after downloading and installing the net-7 client and such off the [url="http://www.net-7.org"]www.net-7.org[/url] site you use the same name password to log in

(or maybe i'm missing something ...it has been soooooooo long)

you can download freeware package Team Speak 3 (just google it) .....hit the connect button on upper left after it installs and then below for channel put either ts.net-7.org

or for some reason mine works with net-7.org only.....pick a nickname get in channel and staff or others will help you beat you pesky computer into submission!

anyway don't dispair we will get you in even if some staff has to get you to download teamviewer and use a remote desktop app to do it from your machine

anyway hopefully this helps (if not others more qualified jump in here)

my 2c worth

Searing

I changed my password again, cleared my cache again, and restarted my computer again to no avail. I can log into my account here on the forums, but I cannot log in anywhere on the main net-7.org page without it giving me this same error message again. I give up for the night, its getting late. If someone can tell me what I am missing or doing wrong then I would appreciate it, because this is getting very frustrating.

[quote name='arkadyvachon' timestamp='1354883996' post='68273']
This is the account formerly known as D'Monix: In the end I used my yahoo account email to create a new account setup, which worked since the other was not working at all any time I tried to log into net-7 portal. Delete the D'Monix username and account, please.
[/quote]

It looks like the D'Monix username contains illegal characters, ie ' which is stopping Net7 logging you in.