Could My Game Account Be Missing A Forum Account Link?

The very first game account that I created ages ago does not seem to have a forum account linked to it. I have checked most of the possible email accounts I may have used to create a forum account for it but I can find nothing. Using the game account name doesn't get me anywhere with the "forgot my password" link. Any way to check on this?

I am having the same problem, however I only have one email that I have used for the past 12 years so I know I should have a game account since I played this Emulator about a year ago. I tried to sync my e-mail and it tells me I have no Forum account for the credentials I entered, which is obviously not true since I'm posting here. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

[quote name='Tanys' timestamp='1354671569' post='67933']
I am having the same problem, however I only have one email that I have used for the past 12 years so I know I should have a game account since I played this Emulator about a year ago. I tried to sync my e-mail and it tells me I have no Forum account for the credentials I entered, which is obviously not true since I'm posting here. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
[/quote]your forum is under 'geral....@', but game is under gerla....@' email.

[quote name='Tanys' timestamp='1354805499' post='68184']
Then when I registered it was a obvious typo that I didn't catch. Is there anyway to change the game account email to my forum account email? I would rather not have to create a new email if I don't have to.
[/quote]'Master Account settings' in portal

[quote name='Opie' timestamp='1354037093' post='67356']
The very first game account that I created ages ago does not seem to have a forum account linked to it. I have checked most of the possible email accounts I may have used to create a forum account for it but I can find nothing. Using the game account name doesn't get me anywhere with the "forgot my password" link. Any way to check on this?
[/quote]
I guess I didn't give you very much information when asking for some kind of help. The game account in question is "opiwan". I am trying to link it to my other account but I cannot find a forum link to it. I have checked all of the emails I may have used and I cannot find a link to the forum. I greatly appreciate any help you may be able to provide.

OK Karu, when I go to the portal and log in, that wiorks, but when I go to Master Account Settings it tells me that Im not logged in or no game account created...so I guess Im just destined to not rejoin this amazing game.

[quote name='Tanys' timestamp='1354911609' post='68356']
OK Karu, when I go to the portal and log in, that wiorks, but when I go to Master Account Settings it tells me that Im not logged in or no game account created...so I guess Im just destined to not rejoin this amazing game.
[/quote]yeah, there seems to be a chicken-egg problem there. try direct link [url="http://www.net-7.org/resync_mailaddress.php"]http://www.net-7.org...mailaddress.php[/url]