Can't Install/update

CJDJ

Hello all,

I'm trying to install EnB on another computer. I installed the Demo, and used the Unified Net7 Installer. When launching it to update, I get the following error:

"Update failed. Downloaded file is invalid. Hash of downloaded file and hash in server manifest does not match. File: C:\Program Files\Net-7\bin\LaunchNet7.exe.tmp"

I'm stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...

No luck on deleting the file. After it fails to patch, the emulator won't even run. The error is as follows:

C:\Program Files (x86)/Net-7\bin\LaunghNet7.exe

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

That being said, I have tried to run it in WinXP service pack 2 and all the rest of it, once more without any luck.

• 1 month later...

Go to your Net-7 Launcher shortcut, depending on version of windows select properties in the right click menu and get to the target .exe for that shortcut and in the folder directly above that one, there should be a Version.txt file.

delete Net-7proxy.exe and then on the launcher do Launcher > Reset Updates then Launcher > Check for Updates

that should prompt it to reset everything and try to download again and grab the correct version.txt file to verify them.

This is my initial install, so it's happening on the original updating immediately after a fresh install.  So, Reset updates and check for updates weren't options.  I did uninstall net-7 and reinstall from scratch again however, and removed net7proxy.exe before the initial execution of the app, and received the same error on launchnet7.exe.tmp.