Just Dropping A Line To Say Hey

Redd

Hey fellow EnB'ers, I am just dropping by to say hey. Hope all is going well with the Project. I had a blast reliving it for a good year or more and even got the opportunity to help the DEVs out. Unfortunately I had to step down and away for various reasons. But I occasionally lurk by and read the forums to see how things are going.

Most noteable times for me was enjoying grouping with friends/guildies and doing stuff, getting just about every schematic for crafting learned (always was my favorite role in Live as well being the server 1st crafter and overall main source). And then once I got to work with the DEVs trying to come up with new things as well as recreate originals. That and the Halloween 2011 Recreation attempts as well that was a learning curve but a fun adventure no doubt to be able to create it.

Anyways just saying hey, keep up the great work sorry I won't have time to devote to the game anymore though I do appreciate the time spent no doubt, I'll be starting my new position (selling out to the devil) EA/Bioware Austin (I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what the main project is though ;P ) But keeping up 2 jobs should be interesting and taxing without a doubt.