Dns Problems

Hi
There seem to be some DNS problems this morning (5.30 am uk time) preventing the net 7 launcher working. I did a whois on the net-7.org domain and I get 3 servers listed, I can get a response from NS1 in that I can connect to it but not from the other two.
That said NS1 isnt serving requests for the subdomains “patch” or “sunrise”

I have had a similar problem previously as when I looked in my host file I have these hashed out entries.
#74.208.132.71 net-7.org
#74.208.192.215 sunrise.net-7.org

When I remove the # I can then see some information in the launcher in that I can see 92 people are online however I can’t start the client as I don’t have an entry for patch.net-7.org.

Problems seemed to go away about an hour later and now i can get patch.net-7.org to resolve and game launches fine.

Anyone else sees DNS problems these 3 entries should sort it.

74.208.132.71 net-7.org
74.208.192.215 sunrise.net-7.org
74.208.132.71 patch.net-7.org

This is a known problem the developers have informed me of. I've been trying to find the cause of it but it takes most of the *.net-7.org domain down which is where all of this is.

The issue is with the name servers hosting the zones. When I had the problem they were not responding to DNS queries and only ns1 was actually responding at all to any nslookup / dig commands.
If it’s any use to you both times I have seen the problem it has been early day ie 5 am UK time.

This site is one I use to check DNS zones
http://www.intodns.com/net-7.org

Also when I check the ptr records for the op addresses of your DNS servers I get
> set type=ptr
> 74.208.228.238
Server: [192.168.2.1]
Address: 192.168.2.1

Non-authoritative answer:
238.228.208.74.in-addr.arpa name = u16157160.onlinehome-server.com