Net-7 Client Not Loading.

So, I haven't been able to log onto the Net-7 launcher, it will ask if it should be run, after hitting yes it will open the screen and then load the bottom bar to about 3/4th of the way and then it will just freeze. After clicking on It, it will stop responding and crash, I'm now running windows 7 and am wondering if that is the problem, Please Respond fast!!

Still having troubles running the net 7 launcher, tried reinstalling a few times. Not sure what the problem is, it dosent update, just opens up, the bottom bar goes up a little bit and stops,
If I click on the window it crashes and says it isn't responding.

Mine is running XP Pro and has a similar problem except im getting a .NET Framework error with mine, doesn't even load the bar and has an error box pop up with it. afraid to touch it cause never had a problem with it before the last update my win 7 machines dont seem to have a problem though loads fine on them.

What does that error message say? that might help in resolving your problem. The original poster here hasn't provided much information to work with on what is going on. The only thing it sounds like based on their description is a failure to communicate with the servers.

So, I recently upgraded to a windows 7 computer, I redownloaded the net-7 updater And everytime i run it, It will load up about half way. And continually say "Checking updates for client" at the bottom. And if i click anywhere on the screen it goes white and says the program isn't responding.