Disconnecting when Changing Sectors.

As the title says I keep disconnecting when I gate to different sectors and occasionally when docking to stations.

After a long wait at the loading screen the game either closes down entirely or takes me back to the login screen (which upon re-entering my info closes the game =P).

Is anyone else experiencing this? it doesn't happen every time but does seem to be quite frequent (say 1 in 5-10 gates).

Also is there any any way to shut Megan up at the login screen without disabling the sound throughout the entire game?

don't think setting windows to xp will cure all of it, i have the same problems today and both are set( net 7 and enb) to run in windows xp. doesn't lock up my connection anymore, just crashs the game alot. i have seen the bad op-code error several times, but alot of port resetting to then i crash.

Read my response on this forum, helped with pretty much all of my errors, CTD, and disconnects.

Client Termination

Hope it helps.

I tried your suggestions and it does appear to be better. Not completely solved, but better. For anyone else with this problem typing "/packetopt on" in game reduces the crash rate.

Cheers for the replies everyone, and thanks for the fix Demos.

I tried your suggestions and it does appear to be better. Not completely solved, but better. For anyone else with this problem typing "/packetopt on" in game reduces the crash rate.

Cheers for the replies everyone, and thanks for the fix Demos.

With the current launcher there's a checkbox for packet optimization so you no longer have to enter the / cmd in-game.