Okay zack and shaddex i'm really getting disgruntled about net-7.org and my accounts not showing up and not being on the right email address and a long list of complaints..

1. I cannot change email addresses/accounts in net-7.org thats grievious error number 1 that needs to be fixed.. i have 3 accounts and i'm stuck viewing my gdamned vault accounts.
^^^^ biggest but certainly not my only peeve..

2. It will not display my accounts correctly.

I had sneaky help me by changing my accounts to the email address i wanted them on. it's simple i wanted my 9 play toons ( aka the magoo's) on 1 email. 2 I wanted my personal vaults on the second email account.

Since this point my accounts wont show up at all. be nice to have access to all 26 of my personal avatars.. I really wished you would fix the bugs about this.

3. I'm going to stop here to keep the language clean.. I'm really bent atm about the previous 2 and if you can address this, send me a message in the forums or something I can explain in detail what is wrong.

I thought Magoos first name was Quincy and not "complaining"...

If you have your mail adresses changed, your accounts get unlinked. Thats no bug, thats how it works.
If you use the tools for linking accounts [size=3][i](Resync Mail Link and Account Linking) [/i][/size]all [b]COULD[/b] be like you want it...COULD...

So Mr. grumpy old man...this grumpy old man (aka me) knows you are not [b]that[/b] pc geek, so i will make these changes for you - and i do it even without charging tho you sound like my boss... :lol:

Please send me a personal message (PM) with detailed infos:
Account name (username)
Email

These infos should reflect how it [b]SHOULD[/b] be.

It's close to midnight here in germany, so be nice and grateful - o/w the next step is me painting all of your ships pink, removing clothes from your toons and renaming all your ships to "Slowest Turtles in Space" :lol:

dude.. little do you know..

i want to thank Zackman for his prompt courteous service in fixing my 26 personal toons and 16 personal accounts they are as i wanted them originally and waited + years for.

I am prostrate at his greatness and thank him profusely and extravagantly and humbly for his god like talents at the database manipulations.. ( looks for more cheese to lay on the pie)

Thanks zackman you are a god among me.. wait I said that.. Keep up the good work.