Account Banned at Login?? Why??

I went to the e&b folder and launched the client myself and entered my name & pass and it says " account temporary banned "??? why do I get this never was able to log in and the net 7 launcher gave me an error so now when I do I get banned? Curious to why this happened as I am new here and had been having troubles getting this thing to run. Anyone have any ideas here? I registered for everything including the stress test 3.

I went to the e&b folder and launched the client myself and entered my name & pass and it says " account temporary banned "??? why do I get this never was able to log in and the net 7 launcher gave me an error so now when I do I get banned? Curious to why this happened as I am new here and had been having troubles getting this thing to run. Anyone have any ideas here? I registered for everything including the stress test 3.

you dont get banned. this simply means that you never used the activation link in the email you got after creating the acc.

you dont get banned. this simply means that you never used the activation link in the email you got after creating the acc.

I still have the email and clicked on the activation link and it gave me an error then went to another page and entered the info manually incase the first link didnt work and it still gave me the same error and said have to contact an administrator for this problem with the activation on the account.

Heres the error: [#10120] We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify.

Yeah, that is correct.

Make sure you have signed up at http://net-7.org/stresstest/

You will receive an email confirmation, click the link to activate your account.

Thanks

Yep did it the first time and to make sure I just did it now and it says" user name already in use" which means I had in fact registered. If someone can activate my account its:

carlitosway

sure would appreciate it as I am excited to start playing again after all these years. Thanks alot for the help! :)

Yep did it the first time and to make sure I just did it now and it says" user name already in use" which means I had in fact registered. If someone can activate my account its:

carlitosway

sure would appreciate it as I am excited to start playing again after all these years. Thanks alot for the help! :)

Account located, and now activated ;)