Inv. 300 Issue Even Though I Have The Certs And The "sunrise" Patch Installed

topic pretty much says it all, i have all the necessary programs going through my FW also... this is getting to be alot of trouble for no gain :S

Edit: Additional info; I am playing Via a WLan connection, internal IP(has not interfered with any other games, even diablo 2 has no problems) It doesnt "route" anything as much as it just relays the signal and lets me use the connection, all relevant applications have been given an exception to windows firewall, no passive firewall programs to block the connection. System is Win7. 64 bit
-I have followed instructions regarding the inv. 300 issue to gain nothing but the assistans ungratefull moan about EA servers not being able to validate my use info at this time. xD Edited by mistbooster

fyi, and it might be too late. We've discovered before that it has issues over WLan, (that is if you mean wireless).

You might try wired, and sorry couldn't respond the last couple of days, been in the hospital with my dad.

No biggie, wired isnt an option for me, as my motherboards own adapter is broken, so i am forced to use a USB wireless adapter. So goodbye EnB :S i cant see myself using a wired version in the foreseeable future, as buying a new motherboard would require me to shell out money for new CPU and ram, and thats too much of an investment for me, just to get one game working.