good morning!

I was just playing around with the account vault and decided to move some of my stuff to my new toons. It all transfered fine I thought. When I logged into my account and opened my vaults, nothing was in them. I went back to net 7 to see if my stuff was still there, and it was gone, said that there was nothing to transfer.

So, my question is.... where did all the stuff go? I've logged in twice, and docked etc. and nothing is there. Is the account vault transfer (portal) not working right now?

EDIT: Ok I just tried again, and it's working, only lost the original transfer stuff not showing, up. No worries, I know a nice TT that will rebuild if i need the stuff that I lost :)

Marinka Edited by Marinka

I just checked the logs and see all of your transfers, no error msg tho - and all items were inserted to the vault of destination toon.

[color=#FF0000][b]FYI: There is no way that you can lose stuff using account vault![/b][/color]
We made it this way, that nothing gets "moved" in DB, we are changing existing infos (like owner etc) - so there is no way of losing stuff.

Anyway, please give me an example of an item (name, level, qualy) that you miss and i will check the very detailed log just to make sure!

PS.:
What i [b]CAN[/b] think of is that you transfered to a "wrong" toon (drop down select) and didnt see it was the "wrong" one.
I see a lot stuff moved to a "cold weapon" toon (hint hint) and another toon [b]NOT [/b]named like explosives (TNT - hint hint #2)

So maybe check their vaults if you accidiently had these toons selected as targets.

Thanks Zack, and you flew out to tell me.. What service!!!! It finally showed up after two logs. Sometimes I think it's my computer that wierds out sometimes :)

Or... maybe it's just me LOL!

Thanks again for your help, and fast service!
Marinka

I was also playing around with the account vault. Seems to work great with Level 1+ toons.

I moved stuff to two toons that were created but had never been started up in game so were still showing as level zero on Net-7. I believe these items were lost.

Nothing important lost. Just testing and thought people should know about this bug. Edited by Deslok

Thanks for the report Deslok - but i cant see any bug?
I checked your item moves and can see all 16 items you moved to the first Level 0 toon in the [b]vault[/b], for instance the Gene Maps and the L2 PL.
I can also see all items you moved in the "second wave" to the other toon on that account - and these items are also all in the destination toons [b]vault[/b].

Is there anything else you cant find tho?

Let me repeat just to re-assure:
There is no way technically that things can get lost. They are not moved, the existing data is only changed.
If the change is not possible (for what reason ever), the item is not changed and remaining on the source avatar.

Hi Zackman

I created a new too 'Bannor' to test. This afternoon I transfered him one device. A Lethargic Unus from Talan if I remember right. There were no errors and I could see the item in his vault on Net-7. When I got home and launched him into the game the item was gone and it was gone from Net-7 Account vault.

The problem might be related to my companies firefall. I can create toons but when I'm done creating and launch into the game The EnB client crashes so the toon may not be setup correctly at that time. The client thought the toon was still logged in for 60 seconds or so. After the client was sure Bannor was not logged in I was able to make the transfer. I couldn't check till I got home. So if this is what's going on it would likely be a rare occurence. Edited by Deslok

[quote name='Deslok' timestamp='1334370478' post='56732']
The problem might be related to my companies firefall.
[/quote]

Sounds like it, since i can see this last test-move (Lethargic Unus) as well.
I can also see that you moved this item ingame to another toon later, i think it was a toon starting with "Ly...".

For the online-status:
Make sure you are logged in at least 60s - the minute of "Login" and "Logout" has to be different.