No Moto For Me ?

Took a long break from the emu, but returned a couple of weeks ago. Last time I played was in April '10 or so.
Back then was about the time Moto was first opened and I spent some time in there shooting things up to see what they dropped etc. Didn't really worry about factions as the gates were open regardless.

Now when I got back to playing again I found myself unable to access Moto as both my factions are in the negative 2700 range. Now I can't access the zone anymore as both gates are red. When I filed a ticket about not being able to trigger the "Moto mission" outside Net-7, I got the reply that I already completed it (back in 2010 I suppose).

So apparently I messed up my factions back when the gates were open and now I can't access Moto since gates are faction dependant.

From what I understand there are no mobs that give faction outside of Moto, so does this mean I am caught in a catch 22 and penalized for something I did two years ago ? Is there absolutely no way to gain faction outside of Moto ? (if so, it really needs to be changed).

/Tottepp

Looks like you stopped playing in the moto faction reset window of time, you are going to have to get a GM to reset the moto recruitment mission, this will put both factions to -2000. I had a couple of toons in your predicament and thats exactly what it took, the GM deleting mission "complete" tag so I could retake it.

When they do, you will make the same choices as before, and the first 2 missions will make the gate yellow to you for the side you choose, there after every +1 point in faction you get from your sides missions, its going to drive the opposite side down -2 points.

There is currently only one other way to gain faction back for each side, and thats the miniscule faction gain from job terminal tasks.

GL and choose wisely your side, since going back is near impossible