After Creating An Character = Global Lost Connection.

Hello all,

I'm new to this game, well atleast here but i've played this game long ago and just saw that it's brought by users.

I tried to create my progen warrior and everyone done correct but at the last selection when i fill in my shipname, choose sunrise as server and click the continue button it is stuck for some moment and then it says Lost connection to global server.

I've tried it 3 times now, but everytime it fails.

Any idea what it might be?

Cheers!

EDit:

If i don't change character appearance or change ship, just click go go and select server then i can play, is there something not working correct yet? Edited by Ferio

Hmm. That's odd. Try going through quickly and creating a character that isn't default, but only change one or two things. I would like to see if the problem is the customization or that the connection is dropping mid-character-creation after some period of time.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1327818134' post='52638'] Hmm. That's odd. Try going through quickly and creating a character that isn't default, but only change one or two things. I would like to see if the problem is the customization or that the connection is dropping mid-character-creation after some period of time. [/quote]

I found out the problem, i think..

When i quickly make a default character (progen, warrior in this case) and immediatly create the character it works perfect.

However, when i customize my character for a couple minutes and then want to create it says this global lost connection.

BUT when i created my character trough the creator and then again quickly go trough everything (as it's already created) it works too..

So i think the problem lies in the creation of the character (ingame) and when you take your time to do so.