cant seem to log in

[quote name='StarbuckJD' timestamp='1325382235' post='50730']
I get log-in problems too, it comes and goes. Like everyday around 3pm pst it's just on the fritz (other games/sites work fine). If I do manage to make it in around that time, I'll d-con at most every gate. Often in the later evening, it'll run flawless. But the login or proxy server is just irritating, a lot of non-connect messages between the launcher or the client. I haven't tried a trace rout yet, something I'll remind myself to do next time.
[/quote]Oh just to note, since the last patch, this has significantly improved. Still slightly glitchy at times but overall connectivity has been improved.

I also cannot login (here at work, works fine at home) I do not think it is due to any character cause I have the same problem if I try to login to my main account or alt accounts after I put in my username/pass it will either crash the program or give me the error in the pic below. I have tried a full uninstall/reinstall, force update, running in compatibility mode, and other things.

I thought I saw somebody suggest to open the ports for the game in the router but I do not know what the ports are or if that would even fix the problem... please save me Blacklung you are my only hope! :)

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374243_10150474268797233_528372232_9391015_1805030143_n.jpg[/img] Edited by Halios
  • Downvote 1

could u check if anything is wrong with my account? it keeps crashing to desktop after the ea login (interal) it worked just fine yesterday on win xp sp3 but now im behind w7 64bit and got this issue (im new)

edit :
i went to configure sound and video of the game
started the game
before logging in i checked the ea register account page ingame and canceld
logged in without crashing to desktop
but now the server went down Edited by interal227