banned?

I'm using my log in info but can't log into the game nor the net7 data base. so i'm just curious if you banned or deleted me from playing? if so why. last thing i mentioned in game chat was how some seem to have prints for weapons (darkmatter ML) and that would be nice to have sense TT.s don't get crit skill.

I know i dislike how channels are moderated and speak up but i usually just log or leave things alone after a few comments. but banned?

I don't see anyone else with a log in issue posting. so did you bann me?

[quote name='skitszomm' timestamp='1319651163' post='47677']
I'm using my log in info but can't log into the game nor the net7 data base. so i'm just curious if you banned or deleted me from playing? if so why. last thing i mentioned in game chat was how some seem to have prints for weapons (darkmatter ML) and that would be nice to have sense TT.s don't get crit skill.

I know i dislike how channels are moderated and speak up but i usually just log or leave things alone after a few comments. but banned?

I don't see anyone else with a log in issue posting. so did you bann me?
[/quote]

i show your accounts as active, no ban status, are you useing the correct login info? username/password?
you can reset password through the forums if needed,go to login and select forgot password.
or you can join us on teamspeak ts.net-7.org