While our forums were down

Redd

So went searching for historical stuff I could find, sure wish EBPortal was around still alot of great information hidden in there. Stumbled across a Patch Article entailing me and my coworkers visit to EA and sit down with the DEVs back in the day (Travis AFB Tour - pulled the military card & hometown friend card on Hutch - Dev) heheh. Ah memories... And yes I certainly laid into Talisker no self respecting TT crafter for Galileo Server would let the Item Lead Dev go unpunished/assaulted :)

http://web.archive.org/web/20041221100010/http://ebportal.com/news/755

Anyways good times, eventually when I get home and clean up garage I'm sure I'll find some of the photos that need scanned in (hopefully) from that day. Yes photos back then were turned in for developing as I was too poor to afford a fancy digital camera on military pay lol! Edited by Redd

"We have approved designs for a system that allows looting rights to be assigned by the group that gets the kill and an extension of the looting timer for epic mobs. We have designs in the submission stage for a confirmation box for all no-trade items when looting and the inability to loot a no-trade item that you cannot use. We're still discussing other ways to address the problems and appreciate suggestions (yours included)."

This is a great idea.