Net7 account creation bugged?

[quote name='Dosenbrot' timestamp='1316672168' post='46480']
Hello,

i tried multiple times to create a player account on net7 but it keeps telling me that my username is not found on forums. See screenshots. What can i do?
[/quote]

I got exactly the same issue, kind of odd that you would get "user not found" error during a registration process.. of course it's not found, we're trying to register, why won't it let us ? :)

Please help, thanks in advance.

[quote name='Blacklung' timestamp='1316701638' post='46492']
you typed 687 instead of 697
[/quote]

Oh well :) yes - but that's not the real problem. Problem is that the net7 account creation cannot access the forums database (see my 2nd screenshot). So no new player accounts can be created at all.

Actually, chances are that its the captcha. I know that it works because I did it just a few days ago, however, I had a hell of a time getting it to go through. I'll mention it to the web guys, maybe they can simplify it a bit.

the username on net-7.org should be the same user name that you type here to log in (if its different from the one that displays, that is), the e-mail also must be the same. Aside from that, keep trying to get through that captcha, eventually you will.