"Server Unavailable" message?

After having gone through what appeared to be a reasonably problem-free install, I dove into the loader with the hope of seeing the game in action again. My circumstance now is that after going through the character creator and then selecting what appears to be the active server (Sunrise - which reports a percentage of usage which may or may not actually be active players?), I'm informed that the server is unavailable.

Have I done something wrong in my process which is prohibiting me from connecting, or is this procedural (ie. controlled usage for certain players)?

I'm using Win7, admin on the Net7 loader. All else seems to be working fine.

Thanks for any help

Hey guys I know how you feel. I already created a post about this issue: https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/530-character-creation/

The good thing is I spoke to a GM yesterday on teamspeak and he informed me that this is a known issue and the DEV team is actively trying to resolve it with the utmost speed. How cool is that, an instant answer on teamspeak for a problem, where else can you get service like that? So the only thing we can do is be patient (I know it is hard, trust me,) and wait for the DEVs to get on this issue. Please feel free to check out the post I had started about this issue yesterday and add to it if you like.

Thanks

No worries, We all want to get online at the moment. I chalk it up as finally being able to scratch a 5 year itch kind of excitement. God I really want to get online, I am so sad, I have been watching the intro movie a lot, and god it is not making it any easier on the waiting. ;)