Net7 launcher sudden issues.

Allright so i have been playing EnB for a few weeks with you all now, untill now ive had to reset the updates everytime i play to avoid the login crash. However a new problem has croped up for me and this one i need pointed in the right direction. Please help. i like EnB and want to continue playing.

Ok, so i start up the LaunchNet7 v1.9.9 and the loader just dies on me. and becomes (Not Responding), wile it is checking for updates. it did that a few times where it would become not responsive and then after a few min of comp sitting idle then the problem would come back and EnB would be playabul, I have compleately uninstalled and Reinstalled it a few times to get around this, however the problem is becoming increaseingly agervateing where the time that the program is unresponsive before it becomes playabul grows with each time i play the game, as tho the constant reset of updates and checkin for updates thru the current loader is sending it into some kind of loop.

Anyone have any sudgestions as to what this problem is caused by, how to fix it. or even Why the heck it started acting up like this in the first place, because it worked fine for a few weeks then one day the loaders takeing a wile then a few days later, the game was unplayabul without reinstalling from scrach, because it would never come back after goin non responsive...

Simply ive never had a program act this way and have no clue what or why

ps: i am useing windows 7 64bit

Chances are its hanging while doing something that we haven't accounted for. Run any kind of firewall that could be blocking ports or reacting to unknown/unsigned programs requesting access to the internet?

no i dont belive that, that would be it all im runnin for anti virus is microsoft esenticals and it hadnt interfeared before then all of a sudden, its not even that the program is haveing trouble contacting the server, ive had that msg before its that the program its self goes non responsive after like 1/10 of the bar green at the bottom says checking updates then sits there for 5 or 10 or 15 min before it stops being non responsive and then is playabul. but what i dont understand with it, is i did what i could to compleatly start over aside of downloading the zips again and it goes back to the same thing right away. acting up i mean before or after the first time i play

Well, what I was indicating is that our launcher is hanging because its waiting on a response or unable to successfully communicate with the server, and that we haven't accounted for that in the game launcher. Which means it just sits and waits patiently until forever has passed... however long that takes.

The only other thought that immediately occurs is to remove the config settings for the Launcher, this would be located at:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\LaunchNet7

Just delete this folder completely (or rename it), then relaunch the game launcher and let us know what happens next.

I was unable to find any (AppData) folder did a config and still was unable to find one. At least one that wasent for another game, witch i disabled and it didnt make a differece. The only config settings i was able to find at all for the actual net7 launcher were in C:/net7/bin.

im unsure if these are the config settings u mean, File names (LauncherConfig.cfg,LaunchNet7.exe.config,Net7Config.cfg)

I did try and rename the enb game config folder but it died at loader as usual

If you click Start > Run.. and type in "%APPDATA%" for Win7/Vista it should take you to a path roughly one level below where you need to be if its a default Windows install. the AppData & ProgramData folders are hidden folders that applications store stuff in temporarily, so if you have it set up to hide hidden files (the default in Windows) you will not see them.