Unable to validate login credentials

Hello everyone,

As an original player of E&B, I was extremely excited to download and try the Emulator; having been tracking its progress for several years, I finally decided to re-visit it today.

After installing the client, patch and the Net-7 client; signing up for the forums and such, I am a bit confused as to how to go about logging into the actual game.

I've finished updating to the newest version, logged into a server that was reported as online and attempted to login using the in-game security screen. Every time I attempt to login, I am greeted by the young lady telling me that my login credentials are invalid, and to try again.

I've made several attempts using both the forum username and the other username to no avail. Please help me in my attempts, as I am eager to try the game as well as make my donations to support this project.

Thank You,

IIxNullxII

Have you registered at http://www.net-7.org ? This is the game account itself, and the "official" site of this emulator. This site is the developers forum, but it must link here in that the login names must be the same two.