EnB already running

Ok I have read and searched for a fix to this and nothing works, here is the issue.

I can run two accounts to start but if i quit the one of the running accounts i can no longer pull up a second account. I get the error "EnB is already running" and I have waited it out, nothing; i have tried "Run as admin", nothing; I have made sure all extra net7 proxies are closed via the task manage as well, still no luck. The only why i have found that can fix the issue is to restart the computer, which is really not what i like to to when i run 2 servers off of it.

anyway any idea would be great.

I had this issue, 'Earth and beyond is already running' in Windows 7. The fix was to make sure the client windows do not stack directly on top of each other. To correct this you can launch the first client, then shift+right client and select move. Move the client away from where it launched and then launch the next one. You can also select cascade, side by side, or another of the options as well.

note: To make it even easier you can also create copies of net7 and the client, for each account, you want to run. Although this does not have to be done it makes the process much easier to deal with since the windows will stay in the same location when launched as they are treated by windows as completely different 'programs.'

Hope this helps.

[quote name='Crichton' timestamp='1312409964' post='43937']
I had this issue, 'Earth and beyond is already running' in Windows 7. The fix was to make sure the client windows do not stack directly on top of each other. To correct this you can launch the first client, then shift+right client and select move. Move the client away from where it launched and then launch the next one. You can also select cascade, side by side, or another of the options as well.

note: To make it even easier you can also create copies of net7 and the client, for each account, you want to run. Although this does not have to be done it makes the process much easier to deal with since the windows will stay in the same location when launched as they are treated by windows as completely different 'programs.'

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

I have seen this before as well but for me the solution was far easier. I clicked local cert in the launcher so that a check mark was visible, then clicked it again so that it was not visible. I am not sure why this works as local cert is supposed to stop you from dual logging and it was not showing a check mark to begin with, but all the same it is the solution that worked for me.