New Player from the past!

Hey all I have just started playing again today - used to play in the good ole days, eve s far back as the last weeks of beta! wow long time ago. So any players from the old days do give me a shout ingame - Tigerr. Will be on mostly daytimes afternoon uk time and ome evenings. Would be great to catch up with a few old friends, join a guild etc etc. Hope to hear from you and, of course, anyone post in here lets see who is about :D

[quote name='MadLine' timestamp='1309947046' post='42970']
Hi Tigerr, i meet u in game so now i meet u here 8), wlc back from an old live gamer.
[/quote]

Hy thanks Mad it's good to be back, and catching up with friends old and new. I'm logged in at work lol doing the odd mission when I can. See you ingame later ::))

[quote name='tigerrr' timestamp='1309337724' post='42740']
Hey all I have just started playing again today - used to play in the good ole days, eve s far back as the last weeks of beta! wow long time ago. So any players from the old days do give me a shout ingame - Tigerr. Will be on mostly daytimes afternoon uk time and ome evenings. Would be great to catch up with a few old friends, join a guild etc etc. Hope to hear from you and, of course, anyone post in here lets see who is about :)
[/quote]

Two weeks on and feels like home again, made new friends and met up with a few from the past! :) If any old players know the names tiger, nevander, fancypants (amongst others lol ) do say Hi ingame. Thanks for the warm welcome back::)) Tigerr GRRRRRRRRRR!