Ship Customiser

Everytime I go to a ship customiser to change my ships colors it shows my ship with armor on it(the one you get from using rally.) It lets me change my paint scheme and accepts my credits, but it does not change my ship when I am done. This includes after I have logged out of the game, closed it down, and even after I reboot. It lets me change my avatars clothing though.

I have the same problem with my PW... I had originally made it an all gunmetal black color, and tried to change it up later on. It would never change after many relogs. By now I probably paid nearly a million hoping it would change over the period of a year now.

So after being really bored, I un-installed the game, got rid of every file then re-installed the game from scratch. When i logged back in the game i still can not modify my ship's color, so is this a bug on my side or on the server side?

I was having issues with this, what I had to do was this...

1) turn every part of the ship some random color, and make em glossy.

2) then pick the colors I actually want.

Seemed to work well for me.

• 11 months later...
Sorry to reopen an old thread, but I'm seeing by this post that the paint shop existed in emu at one time. I got curious and decided to fly out to find the terminals for this feature and could not find them at any of the stations I remembered from live. Am I missing something or have these terminals since been removed from the emu?

Thy are there, check the stations section of [url="http://61cygni.site88.net"]http://61cygni.site88.net[/url] and there is a chart showing which stations have em.