Stuck Toon

Was leaving Swooping Eagle with my toon (MandrakerJD) and got DFS and now I can log in get MandrakerJD. When I enter the game I get DFS. I have been on and off the planet about 5 time to night and after I finished the getting the repair skill and went to leave the planet I got dumped and not it will not let me play that toon. His home it Jove Fury is there and way that you can reset his location there ?

Later...

Mandraker

Was leaving Swooping Eagle with my toon (MandrakerJD) and got DFS and now I can log in get MandrakerJD. When I enter the game I get DFS. I have been on and off the planet about 5 time to night and after I finished the getting the repair skill and went to leave the planet I got dumped and not it will not let me play that toon. His home it Jove Fury is there and way that you can reset his location there ?

Later...

Mandraker

I'm sorry to hear that, however, you require someone with GM access to fix this. To reach a GM, either post on the GM forums or ask for one in-game on an alt. For reference that issue is generally called a "blackholed character" and isn't all that uncommon.

I hope that helps.

I'm sorry to hear that, however, you require someone with GM access to fix this. To reach a GM, either post on the GM forums or ask for one in-game on an alt. For reference that issue is generally called a "blackholed character" and isn't all that uncommon.

I hope that helps.

Yeah, What he said - lol