ASUS UX21

Figures after I picked up the Samsung Series 9 ultra thin another would get announced... Tis all good I couldnt wait anymore on vendors to announce and then delay releases hehe..

But this looks pretty snazzy for the Ultra Thin market if you ask me!

http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/30/asus-outs-ux21-ultrathin-laptop-with-up-to-core-i7-cpu-video-ha/

Most likely 11"-13" range. Im curious if theyre gonna use the Sandy Bridge Intel 3000HD or go with a discrete... I hope the latter... The other curiousity is how long the battery lasts. So far these form factors have been about all day battery life not game power houses. A few have made some compromise between it all but never weighed in favor on one area over the other.

But hey this is technology always moving forward! Im just glad its finally gettin its butt in gear in ultra thins!

Wonder how much less energy is used (if at all) by swapping to SSD over HDD. Amazing how many laptops have high prestanda processors but shitty HDD that slows everything down.