Crash after todays Restart

I feel your pain - this has happened to me in the past. Your best bet is to look at the hints in the FAQ. First try deleting the shortcut.ini files in the directory instructed, if that doesn't help there is a client mod avaliable that should.

I forced the update.. I couldnt find this option at first that is why I posted.. Now it works..

I was wondering would there be a way to have a check box on the Agrement that loads so we can check it so we dont have to "agree" each time.. it is auto agree..

Thanks all..

Nope no way.
The way the game is set up you have to click agree every time you get into game, I think it is hard coded but i could be wrong. I too hate it as well but its one of those annoying things you have to just do.

In the launcher, there are repeated entries in the "Hosts" drop-down box, or the launcher is loading very slowly.
On Windows Vista and later:
Go to "%APPDATA%\..\Local" and delete the folder "LaunchNet7".

On Windows XP:
Go to "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data" and delete the folder "LaunchNet7".

this worked for me when i had to force update every time i loaded the game.

[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/"]tech support thread[/url]

goto control panel, folder options, view, show hidden files folders and drives. click ok or apply then try those instructions again.

the address is
C:\Users\YOURUSERACCTNAME\AppData\Local\LaunchNet7 Edited by CheezeBaal

Ok I uninstalled launchnet7 the folder bet7 and deleted the hidden files in the user/....... directory
I reinstalled net7 and when i load the game it gets to the password screen. I enter my password and then I get CTD.

If i go and force update, i can then get it to load properly. However the game also is not saving any of my changed to command/navigation controls. ( For examply lets say I want the move forward key to be F instead of A etc.. )

on the force update screen this is displayed in the

Auth log:
12:42:44: Found 1 servers in (sunrise.net-7.org)
12:42:44: Trying server: (sunrise.net-7.org)
12:42:46: Login Service Connection Successful.
12:42:46: GetTicketSync(1) connection succeed with valid result.
User : (i edited this to protect my account)
Password Context : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH
ServiceID : 2184
Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin
Auth Login Server : sunrise.net-7.org
Code :
Text :

for some reason, after i enter my password the game crashes. However if i force update I can run and play the game one with no problems. If i exit the game completely and reload and try and run it it crashes and I have to force update..