Repositioning Wefts in Swooping Eagle and ABA.

Hey there everyone! For starters, I haven't seen the Carpenter nor the Endragio point of entry, since my JE isn't high enough. :D But as far as the Subject Matter goes, SE's and ABA's current entry points do not spawn at the weft. However they're positioning currently isn't a problem, just thought they could move the nav of the weft to that new point of entry if anything. :o

It isn't a problem as long as you don't wh to SE and show up right on top of someone's lvl 150 combat job mob, happened to me twice, first time someone js'd me and I went on my merry way, second time I was able to survive the first hit and warp away.

Not to mention at the Carpenter weft the RD are pretty close to the weft and have been known to attack. This isn't a problem for those JE who are big enough to have that weft, but this can be a problem for a lower level player being whed there. It's also a minor setback to fight them off, if you're trying to raise your RD.

Well the actual point of suggestion is the fact that if you do not spawn at the weft, then the weft isn't really there for anything but an oddity in the world of space. :) I do know there's a ways around the point, but just saying out of good convenience for those that wish to use the system by meeting at the weft. :P Also that Carpenter thing is a thing to look into, shot on arrival could be a pain, may be moving the mobs away from there would be nice. :) Thanks! :)