HELP! please. :(

I can't log back in to my L27 Terran Scout that I was playing just earlier today. I've tried DOZENS of times but each time I just get a crash to desktop. I can log in to my other character fine though, this is frustrating.

My scout's name is Lexus, she's trapped in Net-7! Please somebody help meeeee break her out! X____x

YAY! I can log back into my scout again! :(

NOOOOOOOOO! I loged back in, did some exploring then crashed and can't log her back in again when I docked around mars. :(

edit edit edit: Okay I can actually log back in again. It took a few tries... This is strange and random. :/

edit edit edit edit: I don't seem to have much problem logging back in, but I definitely crash every single time I dock now.

edit edit edit edit EDIT!: After several docks without crashing that seems fixed too! YAY! All is good again with the world. :( Edited by Alex A.

It isn't the best, but it's what we've got at the moment:
https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/