Transfer Toons to another account?

Phice

I did try searching for this and i did not come up with any results...
is there a way to transfer one of my toons to another account just like you could for a fee in live???.. if not do you think that it may be possible to implement it?? i want to play my 2 top toons together but obviusly i cannot do this with one account ...

Thanks in advance Edited by Phice

[quote name='Seeker' timestamp='1303346449' post='39533']
You have 2 top toons and you joined yesterday? You can have up to 3 Login Accounts attached to your Forum Account. Just create another login account and start one of the toons there.
[/quote]

ha ha ha .. no i have been playing for a while now since sunrise of the Emu.. as in "top" toons" ..i should have been more specific they are my favorite toons a TT and a TS i want to play them together.. but i dont want to restart from lvl 0 on my ts i want to continue him at his current lvl and i was unsure if the charicter transfer was implemented in the Emu... as for these 3 logins to one forum account how do you do that because i thought you had to start another Forum account to get another login..?
i wont be running both accounts from one computer i have a laptop and a desktop ill be running one from each

*EDIT*
There is anothe post about this back in 2010 but it nas not been answered as to wether or not it can be done .. i was just curiouse to see if it could be.. i dont want to start from scratch again Edited by Phice

[quote name='Phice' timestamp='1303347630' post='39534']
ha ha ha .. no i have been playing for a while now since sunrise of the Emu.. as in "top" toons" ..i should have been more specific they are my favorite toons a TT and a TS i want to play them together.. but i dont want to restart from lvl 0 on my ts i want to continue him at his current lvl and i was unsure if the charicter transfer was implemented in the Emu... as for these 3 logins to one forum account how do you do that because i thought you had to start another Forum account to get another login..?
i wont be running both accounts from one computer i have a laptop and a desktop ill be running one from each

*EDIT*
There is anothe post about this back in 2010 but it nas not been answered as to wether or not it can be done .. i was just curiouse to see if it could be.. i dont want to start from scratch again
[/quote]

We have the ability to toon transfer for testing purposes, but we haven't yet implemented anything public. So not impossible, that's all I can say for now.

In regards to the account, each validated forum account can have up to three game accounts associated with it by creating them on the net-7.org site and linking them back to your forum account here.

while I like the idea of having my JE on a second account I'm also patient enough to know that there WILL be a wipe eventually (whenever we go to the next phase) and I'll be able to have my JT and JE running around together then. If a toon transfer becomes available before that will I take advantage of the opportunity? you bet! but if not, oh well, lol