TCP connection was reset?

Ok got a login problem.

It takes my login, but the game crashes when i press enter, or login with mouse.
The cmd-prompt tells me that everything went smooth, but the last line is "TCP connection on port 3805, was reset"

Erm any idea??

I hate to say this, as I don't want to encourage anyone to use the option, but you could try checking local-cert in the launcher.

This causes the TCP connection to be a local connection, which might help in your case.

There are many disadvantages to using local cert you should be aware of:

- you can only use one account at a time without a virtual machine setup.
- you can't change characters without logging out to desktop and back in again.
- you need to be able to lock out the SSL port (so you can't be running skype or IIS).

The only advantage (other than if you get the game working!) is that if you take more than about 15 mins to create your character the connection is a lot more stable. We've found if you take a while to create your char the TCP link from client to server direct can reset/terminate. When you use local-cert the TCP link connects locally to Net7Proxy which uses UDP to communicate to the server.

Please try the solutions outlined here:
https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/

The problem you're having is likely due to incompatibility between the game and your operating system, or your graphics settings not being set correctly.