Net-7 Launcher bug

I recently tried to start up Enb again after a few months, but the N7 updater is having a problem. It says the patch file is incorrect and to retry, but it always says it's wrong after each try. (updating from version 260 to 320). How can I fix this?

The error window says this: "Update Failed. Downloaded File is Invalid. Hash of downloaded file and hash in server manifest does not match. File: C:\Net7\bin\net7proxy.exe" Edited by SpedyRF

Guest kookiekrak
In addition, your forum's email is down. I can't receive a verification email, so I also cant register an ingame account or post about the error anywhere else

Confirming this bug as of 19:17 GMT.

I start Net-7 Launcher it tells me there is a new update from version 326 to 320. I accept the update it crashes out with a checksum error telling me my files are wrong. I cancel the update and the launcher closes down safely.

Update. Third time of trying Update accepted and starting up OK Edited by Jerioca

It was corrected. not just a fluke. Part of the move to the new web server. A glitch in the matrix if you want. Perhaps even a De'ja Vu... who knows, fixed though. :(

[img]http://www.daniellesaintemarie.com/blog/media/blogs/a/neo.jpg[/img]