crashing when in a party greater then 2

OK, so we tested out the grouping again today, and it's still no good. In a group of 3+ someone was crashing everytime more then 3 mobs spawned. It wasn't any one person, that we would say was them, but this was a random person and then another, then the first person would get back on and crash again, etc.. We were in Antares today, the other day when this was happening we went out to cooper, but that didn't help. So basically, since the new server has gone in, we haven't been able to do any group hunts with more then 2 ppl. I know it's not a localised incident, because it's been happenning to more then just me or one of my guildmates, but to all of us when we group up. Supposedly it was fixed, but alas, no. I can say 2 things for sure: 1. it's with groups of 3+ 2. It seems to be when more then just 2 mobs spawn at the same time. Don't know if this helps the devs or not, but that is my observations. Oh and the new port lock makes it even worse, or at least seems to. Otherwise getting the exact same info in the box, port 3801 has been reset client termination signal sent. We would be glad to give a demonstration to the dev team if necessary, as that may be the only way for them to see what is happening on the server side of things. Since it's not on our end, we can't really do anything but wait and hope there is something done soon, so we can get back to lvling and having fun.

Same thing in trying to do raids. Full groups can't maintain the group since at least 1 or more of the group is constantly CTD'ing, and if not crashing, guns grey out and don't fire, can't target, etc. Doesn't matter what location either, GoBB, Controller, FB, etc.
Acts pretty much like it did a while back when grouping was fubar.

Have the same problem on fathers account and my own, when you have so many people in one area on a bad internet connection it drops the packet rate very badly ergo CTD or just lagging out

Guest Dazlme
Having same problem in BBW. Think it is sector related. My group went to Nif and didnt have a single crash.
Went back BBW and people started crashing after approx. 10 mins.