How does one determine which email address is tied to which account?

I created a couple of accounts well over a year ago (basically on day 1 of the current stress test) and I tied them to different email addresses. When requesting assistance from a GM, the GM often asks, "what is your email address associated with your account"? I know my passwords to my accounts, but after all this time, I have no idea which of my email addresses I have is associated to which account.

When going to http://www.net-7.org/ and logging into my accounts, there is nothing to indicate any account info in regards to my email address. Is there a way to determine which email address is assigned to our accounts?

Thanks. Edited by Peorth

[quote name='Rezwalker' timestamp='1300587655' post='36882']
emu forums, my settings, change email, it shows u what it is
[/quote]

Thanks Rez, but your forum ID and your game account ID are actually independent IDs. They don't have to have the same passwords/email addresses. So in the case, I'm trying to see how one can determine their game account email address.

When you signed up the forum and the net7 account should have been the same, as a check was in place ..

I will put this in the portal to display you account e-mail when you are signed in if the rest of the dev team don't mind :)

[quote name='Slayerman' timestamp='1300630573' post='36899']
When you signed up the forum and the net7 account should have been the same, as a check was in place ..

I will put this in the portal to display you account e-mail when you are signed in if the rest of the dev team don't mind :)
[/quote]

Thanks Slayerman! I definitely cannot log into the forums with my game account ID (just tried), so I probably created my account IDs prior to the check being in place.

[quote name='Peorth' timestamp='1300636737' post='36903']
Thanks Slayerman! I definitely cannot log into the forums with my game account ID (just tried), so I probably created my account IDs prior to the check being in place.
[/quote]
Small clarification: the e-mail addresses have to be the same, but your usernames for the game and for the forums can be different.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1300701945' post='36934']
Small clarification: the e-mail addresses have to be the same, but your usernames for the game and for the forums can be different.
[/quote]

This is now true, but i found a bug a while back when the email address' were also allowed to be different. (and, yes, its now fixed :))

However, on a side note, if your logged in to the portal, and click the account tab, you can now see what E-mail address and forum name the account is linked to.

Thanks

[quote name='Slayerman' timestamp='1300712616' post='36947']
This is now true, but i found a bug a while back when the email address' were also allowed to be different. (and, yes, its now fixed :P)

However, on a side note, if your logged in to the portal, and click the account tab, you can now see what E-mail address and forum name the account is linked to.

Thanks
[/quote]

This works great in the portal now... Thanks! :D