Help

Was creating new guild last night, and after putting in name, we sat waiting for it to create. During that time my EnB client crashed. Now when we try to create it again, we get an error that we cannot because the guild name is pending.

If we try a different name we get the error that we cannot because our toons are pending another guild.

Rojo was looking into this, but havent heard back from him.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

[quote name='desslock' timestamp='1300554590' post='36860']
Was creating new guild last night, and after putting in name, we sat waiting for it to create. During that time my EnB client crashed. Now when we try to create it again, we get an error that we cannot because the guild name is pending.

If we try a different name we get the error that we cannot because our toons are pending another guild.

Rojo was looking into this, but havent heard back from him.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
[/quote]

What was the name of the guild you tried to create?

So now it seems the guild was created. Some people were in the guild and saw me listed as ranking member. Although my character is not in the guild (when I log on). These were people that werent even in the original group that created the guild. So it seems it's created with me at the helm (but doesnt show on my toon).

Maybe you can delete it now and we can restart the process?

[quote name='desslock' timestamp='1300633346' post='36902']
So now it seems the guild was created. Some people were in the guild and saw me listed as ranking member. Although my character is not in the guild (when I log on). These were people that werent even in the original group that created the guild. So it seems it's created with me at the helm (but doesnt show on my toon).

Maybe you can delete it now and we can restart the process?
[/quote]
Did someone disband it? The guild doesn't appear to exist.

yeah sorry I thought I reported that back before, the guild didn't exist when I replied the first time. So I assume something failed during creation completely (aside from your CTD that is)