Created a torrent for a friend, anybody mind helping seed?

Like the title says, I made a torrent for a friend of mine. She was having trouble downloading the files from net-7 for some reason, and this seemed like the best way to help her out. That being said, my upload speed is atrocious, so it'd take hours and hours for her to get the files. If you're interested in helping to seed, the torrent can be found here: http://h1.ripway.com/Ghinn/Earth%20%20Beyond%20Emulator.torrent

I just have the three files needed in a folder called Earth & Beyond Emulator.
I also cleaned up the title of the net-7 launcher, so the folder contents look like this:

eandb_demo.exe
enb_up.exe
net7setup.exe

The main thing is the EnB demo, so if you only decide to host that, that'd be fine. I appreciate your help, as does my friend.

Also, feel free to download the torrent yourself if you need it, but be warned that my upload speed is awful.
Also also, please don't post this torrent anywhere else. Thanks.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1299379924' post='35805']
Any info you have on what was going wrong with her downloads might help us fix it (if it is a problem on our end).
[/quote]

I think it's similar to a problem I've been having, wherein I can only download things a little bit at a time. I have to constantly stop and restart downloads, no matter where I'm getting them from. I don't think it's endemic to Net-7. Even though I have trouble downloading direct from sites, torrents tend to work great for me. It's weird. We have the same ISP, so I'm assuming we're both victims of poor service.

[quote name='Ghinn' timestamp='1299380305' post='35806']
I think it's similar to a problem I've been having, wherein I can only download things a little bit at a time. I have to constantly stop and restart downloads, no matter where I'm getting them from. I don't think it's endemic to Net-7. Even though I have trouble downloading direct from sites, torrents tend to work great for me. It's weird. We have the same ISP, so I'm assuming we're both victims of poor service.
[/quote]
That sucks. It might be a case of throttling to the extreme. Many ISPs (especially the super-high bandwidth ones like FiOS) will give you the advertised bandwidth for a few minutes, then throttle you back to something much less impressive. (evil marketing tactics)

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1299390161' post='35813']
That sucks. It might be a case of throttling to the extreme. Many ISPs (especially the super-high bandwidth ones like FiOS) will give you the advertised bandwidth for a few minutes, then throttle you back to something much less impressive. (evil marketing tactics)
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's not throttling since it works fine for some sites, and torrents can reach crazy speeds. I think the modem is old and needs to be replaced. I've had it for a number of years. I'm also considering putting DD-WRT on my router, to see if that makes it work any better, since it might also be a problem with the router.