Unable to quit to character selection - bad opcode

Recently when trying to switch to another character (quit to character selection) I've been getting a bad opcode, followed by a message that says the server appears offline.

It is not, and it just hangs. I have to quit, and relaunch N7 to log in. I've attached a screen shot. Has anyone else come across this?

Also, I thought it was because I was using the prototype reorder, but turning it off has no effect.

Recently when trying to switch to another character (quit to character selection) I've been getting a bad opcode, followed by a message that says the server appears offline.

It is not, and it just hangs. I have to quit, and relaunch N7 to log in. I've attached a screen shot. Has anyone else come across this?

Also, I thought it was because I was using the prototype reorder, but turning it off has no effect.

do you have local cert switched on? I never got round to completing the logout to char selection on local cert since it's only meant to be used when the certificate went down, and now since we have that sort of thing under control, it's not really relevant any more.