Suggestions for Players seeking GM help

Understand we can't always be in game, and our play times vary just as much as yours do. Also there may be few times we want to just play a regular toon too, so we may not be answering from a GM standpoint.

Suggestion is to always submit a ticket for ingame issues. This ensures that all GMs will see the problem and someone will get to investigating resolution. Regardless if you see a GM in game, he may already be queued up 3 other people or more with issues and having to Alt-Tab in and outta game trying to track chat logs can become a nuisance. I may be speaking for myself and other GM's have their methods.

But currently I am accessing the game from my netbook while abroad, so I don't have the luxury of large screens/multiple hehe. That and my memory eh that's hit or miss lol. Least with the ticket I get the player details and such right there with the tools in the same screen, if need be I can switch to game and locate said player for resolution. So please please, always submit tickets vs just asking in New Player/General if a GM is on 20X+ times because I may not be playing game but I always can have the ticket system up.

The last part of this... It makes it even easier if your problem needs higher elevation to simply forward it along for further investigation purposes to a DEV/Tech Support folks otherwise that's more work on the battered GMs to have to fire up more things and rehash all you've told us ingame chat. And remember there are a several people playing that may have issues you are not alone, please be patient.

• Upvote 1