Draco USG lvl 4 reactor, drops where?

Spode

Greetings,

I would love to get my hand on a a few lvl 4 Draco reactors so I could try and get the print. Anyone have an idea what mob and lvl might be dropping the reactor?

I suspect I will have to get a few combat levels before I can try to get it, but it is always nice to have a goal to achieve ;)

Oh and also, been trying to find a Harpy (faster tractorbeam, think Harpy is the name) but have yet to stumbled upon any level of Harpy from a mob. For some reason I have a memory in my head(from back in teh official days) telling me that the lower level ones drops in Dahin or close by.

Ramses;

From what I remember in live it was the Vishao's Cove and the lvl 22+ Zendish (sp) there.

They drop the Draco's for the lvl 4-6; depending on the lvl of the mob of course.

Sweet tyvm for info, will have a look in VC! Should have lvl 4 projs in half a combat level and level 22s shouldn't oppose a problem. However all the higher level mobs in that are might ;)