got big prob ingame any suggestions?

hello all i am PS and today i got my critical targeting at lvl 45... before i had it i had 30 damage per hit 60 for crit after i got the skill (had chance only to check it after server restart) my damage is 15 per shot and 30 crit... now i checked it on same mobs i killed before and the damage is still nerfed ... any idea if they buckshot weapon got nerfed/the skill is bugged?/ they changed something in last restart? or any thing that can fix it?

hope you guys can help me ;)

hello all i am PS and today i got my critical targeting at lvl 45... before i had it i had 30 damage per hit 60 for crit after i got the skill (had chance only to check it after server restart) my damage is 15 per shot and 30 crit... now i checked it on same mobs i killed before and the damage is still nerfed ... any idea if they buckshot weapon got nerfed/the skill is bugged?/ they changed something in last restart? or any thing that can fix it?

hope you guys can help me :)

If you believe that your skill upgrade somehow fubar'd your damage the best way to test that is by cycling through a few different weapons and noting the results.

As Ramses noted, though, it's most likely that the Buckshot damage was reset to be in line with other Lvl 3 PL's as it appeared that it had been inadvertently set in the range of a (pretty good, at that) Lvl 4 PL. There's another thread on here somewhere where this is specifically discussed.

If you believe that your skill upgrade somehow fubar'd your damage the best way to test that is by cycling through a few different weapons and noting the results.

As Ramses noted, though, it's most likely that the Buckshot damage was reset to be in line with other Lvl 3 PL's as it appeared that it had been inadvertently set in the range of a (pretty good, at that) Lvl 4 PL. There's another thread on here somewhere where this is specifically discussed.

Hi

You are correct. As I said on the other thread, I was going to looked at it. I have done so and agree that an error was made when creating this item. It has been corrected, its DPS has been set to be inline with other projectiles launchers of its level.

Riia