Client closes down when I try to login my TE

Spode

Greetings,

When I try to log in my TE, Torsken, the client close down. All other toons on same account works as should.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

The toon has probably been blackholed, please submit a gm ticket at support.net-7.org in the ticket system and a GM will move you.

Greetings again,

As stated in my last post the transfer didn't help, client still crashes when I log him on. I did answer the ticket that it didn't help (Saturday) but no answer yet.

I am posting now as I have no idea what the responsetime to expect (2 days or 2 weeks?) and also have a suggestion.

The TE is only lvl 20 and if this is a big problem I might as well delete him and make a new one with the same name, but I did not do that yet as I thought you perhaps wanted to see what caused this/what has happened to prevent it from happening again.

So delete and make a new one (not a problem) or keep so you can investigate?

This has happened to my PW twice now with the same symptoms. Both times the client had crashed while gating or landing on a planet. The other toons on the account run fine. Both times I completely shutdown my computer ( rebooting did not help ) and restarted. On a different computer I logged in my blackholed PW and then moved her to a different sector and then logged off. Going back to my original computer I could then log her in. It may work for you but this is what i have done.

This has happened to my PW twice now with the same symptoms. Both times the client had crashed while gating or landing on a planet. The other toons on the account run fine. Both times I completely shutdown my computer ( rebooting did not help ) and restarted. On a different computer I logged in my blackholed PW and then moved her to a different sector and then logged off. Going back to my original computer I could then log her in. It may work for you but this is what i have done.

Unfortunately I have not been able to log it on an other computer either, but then again maybe I didn't reboot the other computer before I tried hmmmmm.

ive been having this same problem,. i got done with a big hunt and went to dock and now i can't get back in to the char..

the gm's reset set him in to F7 station and that didnt work

they reset him out side a station and that worked till i tried to dock agian..

any ideas?

or anyone know where char pref etc are located

hello,

I have 2 toons Kaosinjd and Kaosinje that I cant log into. Kaosinje I just made and he is lvl 0 and it crashes when I try to log in. Kaosinjd is 21 and at Jove's Fury ,and the same thing happens. Not sure what is causing the problems ,I have a clean install on both the game from my cd and the net-7 launcher, I even tried deleting the JE and it still doesnt work. Odd I clicked "local Cert" check box to see if that would help, and I made it in on that toon......strange..but if anyone else is having this issue ,try checking the box with local cert and client detours....this seemed to have worked for me for now....I will update when I try my JD.

~ty

Edit: Apparently checking the "local cert " and "client detours" boxes fixed the issue for me. I urge anyone else that has this problem to do the same and good luck. :)

Edited by Kaosin

hello,

I have 2 toons Kaosinjd and Kaosinje that I cant log into. Kaosinje I just made and he is lvl 0 and it crashes when I try to log in. Kaosinjd is 21 and at Jove's Fury ,and the same thing happens. Not sure what is causing the problems ,I have a clean install on both the game from my cd and the net-7 launcher, I even tried deleting the JE and it still doesnt work. Odd I clicked "local Cert" check box to see if that would help, and I made it in on that toon......strange..but if anyone else is having this issue ,try checking the box with local cert and client detours....this seemed to have worked for me for now....I will update when I try my JD.

~ty

Edit: Apparently checking the "local cert " and "client detours" boxes fixed the issue for me. I urge anyone else that has this problem to do the same and good luck. :lol:

No idea what the boxes do, but it fixed the problem for me. Did lose some items though in the progres :lol:.