What Vers. Client patch should i be at?

heya`s, LaunchNet is v1.9.9 and update is current version 310.

Are these values correct as of Jan 22, 2011?

I ask because the green progress bar in the client goes to ~70% then stops for 4 minutes, nothing is clicky during this 4 minute span, then the play button becomes active. I am currently using .net Framework 4 on vista home 32-bit. It seems as if i may not have received any patches or updates since the big crash last week. thx , Gali

No clue, when they told everyone they were shutting the server down the GM said it would be around 15 minutes......

Its been over an hour, so I assume that they are having some major issues getting the server started.

Well lets hope it isn't as bad as last weekend. I gotta have my EnB fix... I'm Jones'n pretty hard already.

Haha I was in the middle of getting my fix, then they shut it down. Oh well ya I hope that it wont be as bad, im sure they have it under control.

I just hit lv 54... and got logged out with the 60 second warning. Really hoping that I won't have to repeat the last two hours of play time.

Got in for 2 min then they shut it down again.....whats goin on???

Man I was so excited too! DANG it. looks like Kyp has gone off to bed... Who knows. Will try again tomorrow. 3 hours of being teased is enough for tonight. See ya all on the flipside

How much longer is this downtime expected to last?

sometime sunday am but the coders were up late trying to fix it ... so i may be a late am at that

sorry were pushing improvements that worked on dev server but did not on play serer so they will tackle it sunday am when things are bit more clear after a nites sleep

Searing