Unable to get past launcher

Are people even playing? I went to the new TS and hardly anyone has been on for two days.. i am kind of scared the server or client software is broken, if anyone can get on please let me know i would be relieved to know this isnt the case.

Anyway here is my problem, I cannot get anything to show up on the dos screen i just get an application error once i hit play. I have reinstalled the game and the launcher, done force updates and reset updates without success. Please offer any help you can, below are screenshots of what is happening.

Rock and roll

-Oxygen

post-932-12625889947362_thumb.jpg

post-932-12625890103192_thumb.jpg

i installed mentioned update, no change. please give further instructions.

looks like the launcher isn't pointing to the client.

1. Find where you installed E&B. Locate the 'client.exe' file in the 'release' subdirectory.

2. Set 'client.exe' to run in XP2 compatibility mode.

3. Locate 'Net7Proxy.exe' in your c:\net7\bin directory and mark is as XP2 compatibility mode and set it to run as administrator.

4. When you start up the launcher, click on the browse button and point it at the 'client.exe' you located in step 1.

If you are still getting problems, we have found that running a full chkdsk can work wonders (it sorted my laptop out too). Right click on the 'C' drive then properties, tools then 'check now' and do a full check.

hope this helps,

TB