Optional Progen 50-74 Missions

Having completed the (oh my it's looong!) mission with Architecti Tellum with my Progen Trader JarodPT I figured I'd tempt the fates (again) and go see Vinda as indicated by the Centuriata Note was available to me - a Privateer at OL 55 with an optional mission token.

Basically, Vinda won't talk to me other than her usual crazy sing-song. I made sure I had the optional mission token in my hold (originally had it in vault) but still the same non-engaging talk-tree. Centuriata Note listed the requirement as needing Critical Targeting Lvl 3 and this char has CT Lvl 4. Is that a problem - being over the stated level? I was assuming that was a minimum level. Of course it could be something else, too.

Any guidance appreciated, thank.

According to the GM.

"You have already completed this mission".

So save your token and move on! This means you will be automatically entered for any bonus missions on this content!!!

It was only very limited experience.

According to the GM.

"You have already completed this mission".

So save your token and move on! This means you will be automatically entered for any bonus missions on this content!!!

Hmm, I did? Okies, I may need to reference this post in the future should said bonus mission not be available. :D

Anywhoo, thanks for the research and feedback.