Back... Again

So, I come here every now and again to check progress. Lost track of time... seems my old account was cleansed. Or did the database from the old forum get canned?

Either way no biggy I guess. Just taking a look to see how it's all come along. Last time I was here it was in very early tests and you couldn't do much in game. Looks like there is alot more done now.

Umm, yes , In short a hell of a lot.

All 9 classes are playable , there are new sectors and new items.

The big things missing are the epic missions and related toys.

The guide I guess is start of original game with all the extra filler included.

Meaning the enemies who came later (eg, Vrix) are not in yet.

But log in and have a look, Its pretty awesome.

All the best

Alkemmi

Umm, yes , In short a hell of a lot.

All 9 classes are playable , there are new sectors and new items.

The big things missing are the epic missions and related toys.

The guide I guess is start of original game with all the extra filler included.

Meaning the enemies who came later (eg, Vrix) are not in yet.

But log in and have a look, Its pretty awesome.

All the best

Alkemmi

Yeah, in the process of downloading the files as I type this. Sounds really cool. Although I don't remember a thing about how to play I guess I'll pick it up again. Hopefully they get to that point where we can do some raiding again. I miss the good old 'fish bowl' raids :)

Although I do not look forward to releveling again. I had a TE who was over lvl 200... yes I kept track of all those 'extra' hidden levels you could get even after you supposedly 'maxed' at 150. I had a PW and JW maxed out by sunset as well.

My TE was loaded... had everything you could possibly want except a couple of the plug in items was about it. I had the burning sun engine and the vrix missle plus the poop flingers haha. Man I could damn near tank a PW even had the bulwark shield ... well if the PW was not maxed to the teeth with top weapons I could take them.. that was pretty sweet since TE were not suppose to be able to tank like that.

Man my PC IS SO overpowered for what this game can do... anyone wonder if win7 is a problem for this game? Guess I'll find out real soon

Edited by Acidstorm

I think I saw you in game already, but on Win7, you have to run the launcher in Admin mode. Also, if you use the EA configuration tool to edit screen resolution, etc, you also need to run that in Admin mode for the changes to stick, unless you also run the launcher in non-Admin mode. Not using Admin mode can introduce some weird behavior and will have issues with patching, etc.

If you want to dual (or triple) box with multiple accounts, make sure you are running the game in Windowed mode, via the EA configuration tool also. That will allow you to tab between them quickly without forcing an OS context switch each time you do (which always takes forever).

Good luck and welcome back :)

So, I come here every now and again to check progress. Lost track of time... seems my old account was cleansed. Or did the database from the old forum get canned?

Either way no biggy I guess. Just taking a look to see how it's all come along. Last time I was here it was in very early tests and you couldn't do much in game. Looks like there is alot more done now.

Man Heurry Back Its Growing andRocken Its Bigger Better and WOW Trade-OO

Wibxp--)