net 7 wont patch

i tried to force update a wedek ago when i was having trouble logging in.net 7 nwont patch all i get now is error occured while checking for updates any ideeas how i can fix this it slows down the launcher?

i tried to force update a wedek ago when i was having trouble logging in.net 7 nwont patch all i get now is error occured while checking for updates any ideeas how i can fix this it slows down the launcher?

It's because the servers are down for fixs/patchs atm. They are having server stability issues that have to addressed..NOBODY can get in or patch at this time. You have the misfortune of trying to install at the time they are down to be worked on, so it appears that it is exluding you..take heart everyone else wants in and is being denighed also ;) If you load this site "net-7.org/index" thats the front page..in the upper right corner is a NET7 icon..it shows the server status. You will be able to know then if its something on your side or server side that is the problem. (if it is red server is down, yellow the server is booting up, green server is up and it will have a player online count)

Hope this helps and see you in game (hopefully real soon..I need me fix..!)

get the net7proxy.exe file in the net7 setup downloads thread. look for my post in that thread for a link and put it in the NET7/bin folder then try to update again