Power down

So it seems that this is a known problem. I have tried a number of things that was suggested to me within the game like go out and get all missing skills I did not have which I did. The power down skill says to talk to a guy in the noob station at level 6, he stopped offering anything to me after level 4 and I am now level 43 and still am not able to get it.

Anyone know if there is a fix in the works or if there is a workaround to be able to get it?

• 1 month later...

I find this skill to be too cowardly to use as a Progen of proper breeding...

Just kidding!

Never used it in Live.

Plus, I am too tight on points so my other skills benefit from my not using Power Down.

To someone mining though, I guess it could come in handy.

• 4 months later...
I recently created a Sentinel and at L6 tried to get the powerdown skill . i tried on numerous occasions and didn't work so i put in a ticket. the GM advised me to take 1 piece of Diridium (L1 crystal) to Tovar Maxe to continue the mission .
I'll try that out once the server comes back up and report my findings .

Edit:Ok here is what i learned :GM told me to talk to Reclaimer Orgus (he is on the landing Dock). You'll get a mission to get a diridium crystal .He sends you north of debris field Zeta. There you freewarp north to discover 3 navs the last being the crystal field which is in the mission log.
.Suprise! no diridium there ,fly to mars and mine the field outside of the gate ,take the crystal back to Reclaimer Orgus, the he tells you to see Tovar Maxe,which begins the Power Down mission .

The mission is easy and straight forward from there, enjoy the skill :rolleyes:

The text to unlock the skill dosen't say anything about talking to the Reclaimer and i scoured over the site looking for clues and talking to people. I've also read enough of posts about progen missions that i watch the text like a Hawk and write stuff down so i'm pretty positive i didn't miss anything there . On the whole the mission was fun once i got it sorted . Edited by vrixy