Hide yourself ingame?

Is there a way you can hide yourself in game so nobody knows your online? Even your friends list?

Don;t think so.

Only 2 options:

1: visible for everyone

2: visible for friends only

I made a special toon no-body knows of so I can play 24/7, I can watch and observe unseen.

Has nobody on the Friends list.

His name is CeilingCat.

All very hush hush....

As Merquise already said, the people in your friends list will always be able to see if you're online.

This applies to the status on your friends list.

I am not sure if "hiding" from non-friends will also filter the login message "BuzzStPoint logged on"

As Merquise already said, the people in your friends list will always be able to see if you're online.

This applies to the status on your friends list.

I am not sure if "hiding" from non-friends will also filter the login message "BuzzStPoint logged on"

Somtimes you want to just mine or do start mobbing without being hassled or bothered... Wouild be nice if you could do an invisible mode to where it looks like you are offline.

Don;t think so.

Only 2 options:

1: visible for everyone

2: visible for friends only

I made a special toon no-body knows of so I can play 24/7, I can watch and observe unseen.

Has nobody on the Friends list.

His name is CeilingCat.

All very hush hush....

ok everyone put CeilingCat on your friends list and go find him in game lol.. j/k :)

• Upvote 1

I think even hidden characters can be found using the "/t playername" command. If you send a tell and the player is offline you get a message coming back saying so. If you get no message coming back, that means they are online, they are just ignoring you.

(Should note that there are people who log in and stay logged in even when they are away from their computer, so just because they are online, doesn't mean they are there)