Net7 launcher reports server offline

When the launcher runs it reports the server as off-line. I know its online and the launcher updates without any issues. Have checked auto detect settings is on and proxy is off as per tech FAQ. Also have tried with firewall switched off to see if that was blocking it but still no connection to game servers.

Launcher vers 1.9.9 vers 300 is info from launcher window

thank you for any help you can give (running winxp)

Edited by Hellboy

If you click "Play" anyway, what happens? Try doing that one for each value you can pick in the "Local IP" checkbox.

I have only 1 IP addy to choose from drop down box and if I click play anyway I get Login failed server not found

I have only 1 IP addy to choose from drop down box and if I click play anyway I get Login failed server not found

Well tried a system restore and complete re-install and update of the game and launcher. Still same thing. Why would the launcher connect and update ok but wont connect to play server. Anything to do with certificates? first time i tried to connect I had a message pop up saying unable to patch registry file.. Looks like the dream of playing again is on hold bwaaahhhhaaaaa I wanna play :D

thanks

*Update* Works fine when hard wired to my BThomehub 2 but will not connect over wireless ..no idea why

Edited by Hellboy

That's odd. Maybe your wireless connection is dropping too many packets, but thats wild speculation. I would suggest allowing LaunchNet7, net7proxy.exe, and client.exe (the EnB client, also referred to as "main") through your firewall, if possible.

Guest explorersjet

I'm getting the same problem, but I can't use the hardline from either using wifi in coffee bean (coffee shop-free wifi) or using it at my gf's place, where other people also use wifi. So if Wifi is the problem, then what can I do besides directly plugging it in the hardline?

I'm getting the same problem, but I can't use the hardline from either using wifi in coffee bean (coffee shop-free wifi) or using it at my gf's place, where other people also use wifi. So if Wifi is the problem, then what can I do besides directly plugging it in the hardline?

Sorry I didn't sign in at the time.

-My question remains the same tho, I played EnB with devotion for both its' years.... I miss it as much as I miss my childhood as sad as that may sound. The people I met on there helped develop who I am today and I'm happy I got to have such a massive social experience with all ages, all ethnicities as one.

Edited by Explorersjet

Sorry I didn't sign in at the time.

-My question remains the same tho, I played EnB with devotion for both its' years.... I miss it as much as I miss my childhood as sad as that may sound. The people I met on there helped develop who I am today and I'm happy I got to have such a massive social experience with all ages, all ethnicities as one.

Are you saying that you can't connect no matter whether you're tied directly to a network or whether you're using WiFi? What version of Windows do you use?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Explorersjet

I'm saying that it won't Say the server is online-I'm only using Wifi as said above, but then the other person got it to work when they directly plugged it into the cable.

I'm using a pirated version of windows xp pro.

Though I don't think that is the problem, I downloaded the specific updates and files needed. Neither do I have a problem with anything else. It loads the updates for net-7, etc.

i'm having a simular problem, launcher reports offline and pressing play button DOS window reports cannot connect to server. I've allowed everything thru the firewall , even going as far as turning it off. Still will not connect to server. I even tried to ping the server and that also fails. not sure where to go now. Any help would be appreciated.