large in game delays

logged out last night everything was fine, this morning everything was fine. log in this evening and at some point in those few hours between logins it seems something happened and now everyone I know in or out of guild is getting about a 5 sec delay to do anything. so bad mineing is unproductive, surely not even gonna try combat like this.

logged out last night everything was fine, this morning everything was fine. log in this evening and at some point in those few hours between logins it seems something happened and now everyone I know in or out of guild is getting about a 5 sec delay to do anything. so bad mineing is unproductive, surely not even gonna try combat like this.

got the same issues lucky I am just hulk hunting with me young JE hopefully they will reboot before tomorrow night

PS thanks for the spell check LOL

yeah it does seem that at certain times (and it's not related to the player count) the server gets very slow - we're still trying to determine how this is happening. The problem will suddenly go away too, without a restart, which implies that once we know what's happening we can just put a choke on it.

Hopefully we'll be able to work out what this is about.